Find Commercial Lawyers Melbourne
If you are looking for reliable and reputable commercial lawyers Melbourne, you have come to the right people. Saundh, Singh & Smith Lawyers is the most reputable law firm that has a competent team of accredited specialists in Commercial Litigation. Our team of expert and experienced commercial lawyers serve as corporate advisors to numerous companies and businesses belonging to different industry segments in Australia including construction, petroleum, mining, trans-national companies, retail and manufacturing chains.
Our renowned team of Melbourne based specialist commercial lawyers are adept at advising on all facets of Australian corporate and commercial law. Running a business is quite a challenging task and requires a blend of numerous skills and talents. For several business decisions, it may necessitate legal compliance. Sometimes certain business decisions may require the services or assistance of expert and fully trained commercial lawyers.
Our expert business lawyers in Melbourne can help your business. Our specialist business lawyers based in Melbourne have hands on experience in many industries and within organisations of all sizes up to and including public listed companies. We are conscious of the need to provide pro-active and timely advice in a cost-efficient manner. At SSSL, our brilliant team of commercial lawyers Melbourne provides relevant, cost-effective, and timely legal assistance to all our esteemed corporate clientele.
SSSL strives relentlessly to forge fantastic working relationship with all its clients so that it is able to offer cost-effective, practical, targeted, and top-most quality legal services for catering to client’s unique requirements. We are the leading commercial lawyers Melbourne and we take immense pride in representing private as well as public corporate enterprises.
We provide expert legal support & advice on the following matters:
- Innovations, Assignments and licenses
- Commercial Litigation as well as Dispute Resolution
- Contractual disputes and their Commercial Solutions
- Training & Contract Management
- Drafting as well as Negotiating a wide spectrum of Contracts
- Supply as well as distributorship arrangements
- General business and commercial advice
- Financial and Industrial Outsourcing as well as Maintenance Agreements
- Preparing and Reviewing of Standard Documents including Terms and Conditions
- Reseller Contracting, Arrangements and Outsourcing
- Purchase and Sale of assets and businesses
- Sale & Leasing of Commercial Property
- Purchase, Sale, Hire & Lease of Assets
- Management as well as Operating Agreements
- Events, Entertainment, Sports Sponsorship Agreements
- Supply as well as Distribution Agreements
- Tenders & Strategic Procurement
- Logistics & Transport
- Trade Terms & Conditions
- Supplying of Goods & Services