Find Small Business Lawyers Melbourne
If you are looking for trusted and highly competent small business lawyers Melbourne, come to Saundh, Singh, & Smith Lawyers. Whether you are an established small business or a start-up, your company would be requiring lawyers for guiding you through numerous legal matters and challenges that your organization might have to face.
Right from advising you regarding the business structure to even representing you or your organization in case of any litigation, from appraising and reviewing contracts to developing employment policies, qualified small business lawyers could help your company in addressing routine legal issues as well as less common matters that may arise.
At SSSL, we have a team of proficient small business lawyers, Melbourne. We possess necessary skill and expertise for helping you navigate the complex legal landscape- right from the kind of structure to ways of hiring employees and letting them go. We are experts at preparing shareholder agreements and operating agreements. We assist you in collecting revenues and reducing both liability and loss. We help you in choosing the best insurance policies and assist you in filing taxes as well.
Why Do Small Businesses Need Attorneys
A small business owner’s risks and legal obligations usually depend on the kind of business model, industry, state laws, inherent risks involved and a number of other considerations. It is therefore, essential to consult an attorney before starting a business. A small business owner would have to face a host of legal issues at the time of opening shop. The legal concerns may include:
- Choosing proper legal structure such as Limited Liability Company or Partnership or Corporation.
- Ways to hire, manage, and fire employees as per federal and state employment laws.
- Protecting trademarks and inventions as per intellectual property law.
- Extending credit as per federal laws.
- Preparing or constructing a worksite in complete compliance with safety and health regulation.
- Maintaining the requisite level of compensation insurance coverage for workers.
Whether you are buying, selling or growing a business, come to us at SSSL, the most trusted and reputable small business lawyers Melbourne. We have more than 18 years of experience in Business Law. We are experts in this field and we provide pragmatic and fully customized solutions at most competitive prices. SSSL stays committed to delivering service excellence. We offer a comprehensive range of services including:
- Buy or Sell agreements
- Compliance with all other relevant legislation
- Confidentiality agreements
- Contractor sign-on agreement that deal with intellectual property
- Disclosure compliance
- Discretionary / family trusts
- Employment agreements
- Enforcing landlord rights
- Estate planning meant for stakeholders
- Extensions and variations
- Fixed and floating mortgage or charge
- Independent contractor agreements
- Deed of Intellectual Property Assignment
- Intellectual property licence
- Lease agreements
- Loan agreements
- Partnership agreements
- Services agreement or even client agreements
- Shareholder agreements
- Trademark applications
- Unit trust or even hybrid trusts
- Website member’s terms & conditions
Come to SSSL, the best small business lawyers, Melbourne for all your small business legal solutions. Remember some legal matters could really be too high stakes, too complex, or too time-consuming to manage without expert help from professional small business lawyers like us!